With early primary voting starting in Texas, I kindly ask for your vote to continue representing you in Congress.
This is a critical election for our nation. Will the U.S. continue down the reckless path that Obama has set us on or will we reverse course and return to the principles of liberty and limited government?
A year ago you sent me to Washington to combat the disastrous polices of this Administration – and that continues to be my goal every day in Congress. I have no interest in being part of the go along to get along crowd.
While this may not make me popular in Congress, that is fine with me because I work for you – not the Washington elites.
I remain true to our conservative Texas values:
- Voted against raising the debt limit to over $20 trillion
- Opposed massive spending bills that no one has the time to read
- Led the charge against Obama's reckless massive Middle East refugee influx
- Introduced legislation to protect the Second Amendment
- Voted to end taxpayer funding for abortion
- Exposed the illegality of Obama's job killing EPA regulations
These are just a few of the many issues that I have been working on that represent our conservative values.